- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must ensure that careful measurements are made of both external and internal door dimensions, and internal room dimensions for your delivery address and compare them to any products purchased from us. Any products purchased from us which are too large or are incompatible in dimension do not fall under our returns policy.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unless faulty or not as described, we can not refund or offer an exchange on personalised or made to measure products.
- Products should be inspected on delivery and any damage or faults must be reported by telephone or email within 48 hours. We will then endevour to rectify the situation.
- Replacements and refunds will not be given on items where the customer has decided their choice(s) is not to their liking or does not fit on delivery or in the space originally intended for the item.
- Completion of bespoke pieces will be approximately 6 to 8 weeks after receipt of payment. However, due to possible delays in reciept of components, this may be longer.
- All sizes stated on this website are approximate and may vary depending on cushion filling, leg height or other bespoke choices.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. All orders are subject to availability.
- Made-to-Order (MTO) Upholstery and Made-to-Measure (MTM) Products are made in accordance with your requirements and specifications.
- We rely on the accuracy of the information you provide and as such, please provide accurate and complete measurements and specifications for your MTO Upholstery and MTM order.
- You are responsible for checking and confirming that you are satisfied that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements and specifications including without limitation measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery.
- We are not liable for any failed or incorrect MTO Upholstery or MTM Product orders made as a result of any inaccurate and/or incomplete information provided by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
- Unless otherwise stated, delivery is NOT included on all furniture pieces to UK mainland. Exclusions apply.